Primary tasks :
- Support our customers and marketing teams in developping marketing strategies (solutions, implementation methodologies, complex data analysis)
- Data mining operations; analyze trends and answer marketing questions to find solutions for marketing objectives. (loyalty, segmentation, prospecting, attrition, life time value, profiling, satisfaction)
- Support project teams and increase their understanding of data.
The successful candidate wil develop the next generation of packaged solutions that are the core of our business: customer knowledge and leveraging that knowledge across multiple media:
- Mobile development (iOS and Android) on tablets.
- E-commerce website development, reporting platform and dashboard.
- Assist in prospect recruitment and online community building through targeted marketing campaigns and innovative applications.
Job based in Montreal (Canada)
Participate in strategic brainstorming, prepare and present marketing recommendations. Project coordination with internal and external resources, both technical and creative, involved in projects and operations. Be responsible for client marketing budgets. Be the point of contact for clients.
Responsible for operations, scheduling and liaison between the account manager and creative, technical and production services. Working in collaboration with all departments, the advertising manager is also responsible for planning and execution.
Responsible for software development, variable data programming on multiple channels. Adapt creative for online projects. Works closely with technical director and advertising manager.